Our contract with you
Littlenature.com is the website of Little Nature Clothing Ltd, 2 Lissenden Mansions, Lissenden Gardens, London. NW5 1PP. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Little Nature Clothing Ltd, when you buy an item from littlenature.com. The term ‘littlenature.com’ or “Little Nature Clothing” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your contract for purchases made through littlenature.com is with Little Nature Clothing Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to littlenature.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from littlenature.com under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Little Nature Clothing Ltd as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Little Nature Clothing Ltd tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on littlenature.com to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on or using our website.
- Little Nature Clothing Ltd reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on littlenature.com
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on littlenature.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- The products sold on littlenature.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from littlenature.com
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
Global shipping – we ship abroad!
- Just build up your order and the system will calculate the postage.
- We do deliver to the USA and Australia as well as throughout the EU. Please note that there is no VAT on baby clothing in the UK, and that you are responsible for any import duty that may be incurred.
- We deliver abroad using Royal Mail air mail services which are very reliable. If you require a different service such as DHL, please let us know in the “Notes” section as you check out and we will obtain a quotation for you.
We endeavour to dispatch orders the next working day and guarantee dispatch within three working days. If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will contact you as soon as we can.
- FREE on orders over £49
- £4.50 within the UK otherwise unless you would opt for special delivery which costs £9.00
- AT COST abroad. £12.50 to Europe; £17.50 to US and £18.50 to Australia.
Other postage options are available, such as special delivery or courier services. If the service you require is not listed, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery for guaranteed next day delivery within the UK. Next-day delivery is available in the UK only and orders must be made by 12.00pm (midday).
Returns & Exchanges
At littlenature.com we hope that you and your family will be delighted with everything that you buy from us; however, we understand that at times something might not be quite right and that is why we have a no-quibble returns policy. Of course, if the item is faulty, simply return it and we will refund or exchange and refund your postage too. Otherwise…
…if it’s the wrong size, wrong colour or you simply don’t like it, then as long as you return the goods in an un-worn, un-washed and saleable condition with their labels and packaging, we are happy to offer you a refund, exchange or a credit note (your choice!). The only exception is underwear, which may not be returned if it has been tried on and must be returned as received, ie within/attached to its original packaging.
We understand that these things can take time which is why we are happy to accept any returns for a refund, exchange or credit within one months of dispatch. We can not guarantee that the same item will still be available in another size or colour, or that a specific item will still be available, so if an item you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer a refund or credit.
Please send your returns to:
2 Lissenden Mansions
Please also include the following.
- your original invoice with the returns section filled in
- a note with your name, what you would like in exchange, where you would like it sent and a daytime contact telephone number.
We recommend sending your returns via Royal Mail and requesting a proof of postage which is free and allows you to claim compensation should your parcel be lost (which is rare). You are responsible for the postage costs of returning the goods to us; however, we will send out any exchanges for free.
Faulty, Missing or Wrong Items
If something that you have bought from us is faulty, missing from your order or we sent you the wrong item, then we are very sorry and providing that, for faulty items, you have followed our washing instructions, we will be happy to offer you a replacement and a refund for your reasonable postage costs of returning it to us provided that you notify us of the problem at Contact form within 14 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Please return the item to us following the procedure for returns above, with a note explaining what is wrong with the item and whether you would like a refund, account credit or a replacement.
Little Nature Clothing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Little Nature Clothing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st August 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information in order to supply you with your order:
- contact information including email address
- details of the things you have put into your basket, or have purchased from us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to be able to serve you (as you can probably imagine).
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you an email to let you know about new clothing or when our sale starts.
- We may also use your information to contact you if, for example, something is delayed, or to check that you have been happy with our service, or to ask you to review something you have bought for the benefit of other customers.
We will also use buying information in an aggregate kind of way to improve our online shop. So for example we will track how many people are buying tutu skirts compared to elegant skirts, and change our stock levels and product sourcing accordingly.
We never disclose any information about our customers to any third party, and we never will.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As stated above, we never disclose any information about our customers to any third party, and we never will.
Access to your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to littlenature.com, 2 Lissenden Mansions, Lissenden Gardens, NW5 1PP London.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address or using our Contact form. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the littlenature.com web pages are owned or controlled by Little Nature Clothing Ltd. In accessing littlenature.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the littlenature.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Little Nature Clothing Ltd.